If you ever need to update the password for your website user account, you can quickly do this by following these steps.
- Log into your Sharefaith website.
- From the Wordpress menu, select the Users menu item. If you are using a Sidekick theme, you will need to first select the Advanced button at the bottom left of your screen to access the WordPress menu.
- From the Wordpress users screen, click on the name of the user account that you want to update.
- Scroll down through the settings for that user until you locate the Reset Password button and then select it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where the email address associated with that Wordpress user will be filled in and where you can send a password reset link by selecting the Send Password Reset Link button.
- Please review the associated email address for an email that will look like the following image. Once the email is received, please select the Reset Password button within that email.
- After selecting the Reset Password button, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to confirm the email address for your Wordpress user account as well as providing and confirming your new password.
- Simply select the Reset Password button, and you're all set!
Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.