If you are ever wanting or needing to update the password for your email account, please complete the following steps. Please be aware that in order to complete the following steps, you will need to know your current password. If you need assistance with that, please reach out to the admin for your account.
- Login to your mail server at mail.(your domain). (e.g. mail.churchwebsite.com)
- You should see a login screen, asking for your email address and password that looks like this.
- Enter your email address and password and then click on "Log In".
- You should now be in your email account. From here, select "Password and Security" from your user account drop-down menu as shown below:
- You should now see a prompt enter your new password and then confirm it as shown below:
- Enter your new password and then re-enter it into the Confirm New Password field. Please ensure that the Password Strength field is confirming a strong password. If you are having trouble creating a strong password, you can always select the "Password Generator" button to have the system automatically create one for you.
- Click on the "Save" button