We highly recommend churches to sign up for a G-Suite for Non-Profits Account. Many of our members have switched over to Google and have loved it! Google provides their entire G-Suite account for FREE to non-profit accounts. The only thing needed to sign up is an existing Gmail account and 501(c)(3) IRS status.
Below are some reasons to sign up for G-Suites
- Google will host an unlimited amount of email addresses @yourdomain. Google even provides the tools to move over existing mail, contacts and calendars.
- 30GB of Cloud Storage:
- This is shared between Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos.
- Collaborate in real time with colleagues on upcoming events, meeting agendas, and more through Google Docs.
- Gives valuable insights into your website activity. Understand how people find your website, where they spend the most time on your site, and more. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet.
Full Fledged Google Account
- You will be able to use your church email to sync all of your Google Devices including Chrome, Android Phones, Android Tablets, and Chromebooks.
- Free 24/7 Google support by phone, chat, and email
Visit G-Suite for Nonprofits or If you would like to sign-up for a G-Suite account, please go to Apply to G-Suite for Nonprofits. For help with signing up you can follow along with their online tutorial: Enroll in G Suite for Nonprofits
Once you are signed up and approved, we have a tutorial to help you Setup Custom DNS for G-Suite.