SharefaithKids is proud to offer its curriculum in Spanish for Spanish-speaking and bi-lingual churches. This tutorial will explain the Spanish offerings for SharefaithKids and how to enable Spanish curriculum for your teachers.
First of all, what aspects of the SharefaithKids' Spanish curriculum are translated into Spanish?
- Lesson Guides for teachers
- Lesson Transcripts
- Printable Activities (Coloring sheets, bookmarks, and mazes. Crosswords will be coming soon!)
- Log into the primary Sharefaith account
- Go to My Account
- Go to the Kids tab to view and edit your teacher accounts
- Click the green Edit button next to the teacher who needs the Spanish curriculum
- In the pop-up window that appears, click the dropdown for the default lesson language and select Spanish
- Click Update Teacher and your changes will be saved