|Because of susceptibility to spam, and certain device browser incompatibility, we do not recommend that you enter your email addresses on your website.|
To allow others to contact you via your website we recommend that you create a contact form.
To find out how to make and use contact forms on your website click here.
If you would like to link to or add an email address to a page on your site so that when a visitor clicks on it, it will open up their email client and automatically insert the email address into the "To:" field, then follow these steps:
- Type in the email address onto the page (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click on the Insert/edit link icon in the content editor  (this is the same icon used to add a hyperlink to your page) and it will automatically add the "mailto"  information.
- Click on the "Apply" button.
- Click on the "Save" button
- To test, click on your new link.
- It should either bring you to your mail program or ask you which one you would like to use,
|Please Note: We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to edit/update your Sharefaith Church Website and Mobile App. If you are experiencing any issues with editing your Sharefaith Church Website or Mobile App, switch to one of these browsers. If the issue still persists or you are experiencing your issue while using one of these browsers contact a Sharefaith Customer Liaison Specialist by creating a new support request.|