In the event that you start PowerPoint and find that the Sharefaith Presenter tab has disappeared, it could be that PowerPoint has disabled it. Follow the steps below to re-enable Presenter.
- Open PowerPoint
- Go to File > Options
- Click on Add-Ins
- Locate the dropdown menu for add-ins and select Disabled items, then hit Go.
- You should see Sharefaith Presenter listed in the box that appears (If it isn't there, skip to step 7). Click on it, then click Enable.
- Restart PowerPoint and the Sharefaith Presenter tab should be back.
- If Sharefaith Presenter was not listed under the Disabled items, select COM Add-ins on the dropdown instead.
- Locate Sharefaith Presenter and then check the box next to it to enable it. Save your changes and restart PowerPoint and the tab should appear.
- If Sharefaith Presenter was not listed under either Disabled items or COM Add-ins, you may need to reinstall it and try again.
If none of the above suggestions work, please contact our support team by email at email@example.com.